Room 628, St. Giles Hotel, London
Having spent a day in London (more than a week ago!) visiting its most famous sights, today was an unexciting day sightseeing-wise.Our morning was spent leisurely shopping along Oxford Street, such that by lunchtime we had to return to the hotel to dump our shopping bags.
We had takeaway Japanese food for lunch, then I wandered back to Oxford Street to purchase a few souvenirs, including my new police bear.

After which we spent the remainder of the afternoon browsing around Regent Street, before ending up in Chinatown for dinner (again), where I finally had my hot and sour soup!

Then of course we had to hurry back to the hotel...............
................to catch the Champions League final!
I procrastinated so much before bathing that I emerged after the game had begun. So in the end I couldn't fold my new clothes till halftime, and halftime was over so fast that I couldn't pack all my stuff.
I spent the beginning of the second half calmly finishing the Easy Sudoku puzzle in The London Paper, but by the end of normal time I was standing on tiptoe in front of the television, clutching Marco the Venetian Bear and Nameless the Police Bear.
The moment Manchester United won I jumped up, lost my balance, and fell right on my pile of newly-folded clothes.

So now it's time to refold and repack everything again. :P


<< Home